If you are ready to go on your trip, don’t forget these important pet travel supplies:
1) Bring your dog’s pet safety restraint such as a dog seat belt or pet car seat. Or at the very least, install a pet barrier to keep your pet from distracting the driver.
2) Keep your pet’s leash handy. Don’t let your pet get out of the car without their leash on and their leash in your hands.
3) Bring a first aid kit for both you and your pet.
4) Make sure your pet is wearing their id tags for in case they wander off.
5) Bring plenty of water for both you and your pet.
For more pet travel tips, click “pet travel tips” to visit travel articles by Pet Auto Safety.com. Also, check out Part III our blog which will post in a few days.